ClearCorrect – Gainesville, VA
The Fast & Discreet Orthodontic Treatment
If you want a straight, beautiful smile, you no longer have to commit to months or years to having a mouth full of metal. Instead, the D Smiles Family Dentistry team is happy to offer a cosmetic orthodontic solution – ClearCorrect braces. Instead of traditional metal brackets and wires, the ClearCorrect treatment process is completed using clear, plastic alignment trays that blend seamlessly into your smile. Contact our Gainesville dental team to schedule an orthodontic consultation. We invite patients from nearby Wellington, Buckland, and all surrounding communities.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
ClearCorrect is a unique orthodontic treatment that doesn’t use wires or brackets to fix bite problems, misalignment, and crowding. Instead, it uses custom-crafted aligners that are discreet and more comfortable to gradually place pressure on your teeth to shift them into their ideal positions. As you advance through your treatment, you’ll wear several sets of aligners until you reach your final, ideal results.
When you visit Dr. Kim-Ngan Do for your initial consultation, she’ll walk you through your different options. Unlike Invisalign, ClearCorrect offers three treatment plans, depending on your needs. These include:
- Unlimited: You will receive however many aligners you need to fix your orthodontic issues.
- Limited 12: You’ll be provided with 12 sets of aligners.
- Limited 6: You’ll be provided with six sets of aligners.
What Problems Can ClearCorrect Fix?
Clear aligners have helped countless people achieve their ideal smile by fixing various orthodontic issues. During your initial consultation, Dr. Do will examine your mouth and help you determine what ClearCorrect option will work best for your situation. Depending on the severity of the orthodontic issues you face, your treatment timeline can vary. Here are some problems that can be fixed with ClearCorrect:
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
What are the Benefits of ClearCorrect?
Patients love ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment over other solutions because it offers several unique benefits. Here are some of the advantages you’ll be able to enjoy with ClearCorrect:
- Discretion: Because ClearCorrect aligners are made from a smooth and custom-molded plastic, they’re more comfortable to wear and virtually unnoticeable. That way, you can remain confident during your treatment.
- Removable Convenience: Each set of aligners that you’ll wear is completely removable, which means that you can continue to eat all of your favorite foods. Just be sure to take your trays out first!
- Fast & Beautiful Results: On average, ClearCorrect can straighten teeth faster than traditional braces. By the time you’ve completed the treatment, you’ll be able to enjoy long-lasting, straightened teeth.
- Better Oral Health: Both during and after your treatment, your oral health will be improved. You won’t have to navigate between bulky brackets and wires to brush and floss during the process, and afterward, you’ll be able to more easily clear plaque and food debris from your mouth.
If you would like to start your journey to a new-and-improved grin, contact our office today to schedule a consultation. We’ll walk you through every step of the process so you know exactly what to expect, and whether ClearCorrect is the best option for you!